- An entity which is capable of action. Usually a person or robot. A group of agents can also act as an agent.
- Internet Time (or .beat time)—a decimal time concept introduced by Swatch.
Typically applied to a
- An entry.
- An event.
- A formatted name.
- A name.
- A product.
- A canonical link. Typically applied to a
- A non-standard mechanism for serving and maintaining up-to-date logos for use in various media.
See rel="logo" for more information.
- A meta data profile. You are currently reading the meta data profile of Mimesia.
See xhtml Meta Data Profiles for more information.
- A mechanism used to connect a Google+ brand page to a website.
- An unsubscribe link. Typically applied to an